Planning Funeral Made Easy
You plan for life events such as weddings and vacations but have you thought about preparing for something certain to happen, your funeral. While most people do not want to think about their death, the time to pre-plan your funeral is now. The benefits of pre-arranging funerals are relieving the burden on your loved ones in an already emotional time and ensuring your funeral is carried out according to your wishes. Pre-planning your funeral is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can give to your family.
In addition, pre-planning your funeral saves you money. Prepaying your funeral reduces stress and financial burden on your loved ones after your passing. We can coordinate payment plans that suit your needs. By prepaying for your funeral, you eliminate your family's second guessing on if they have spent too much or too little on your funeral. Pre-paying saves you money and protects you and your family from inflation, and the growth is non-taxable. Depending on your region, if your funeral costs less than the amount you have put aside, those funds will be refunded to your beneficiaries. Our pre-planning and prepaying funeral plans are designed to be flexible and accommodate the many changes that often occur in people's lives.
Having a prepaid contract through Denning's ensures that the policy will cover your preferences. If you have purchased policies intended to cover burial or cremation expenses with another company, we will review it for you, free of charge, make sure it's guaranteed.
Benefits of Pre-Planning
• Over 75 decisions are made within the first 24-48 hours of death.
• It's difficult to make these decisions within days of losing someone; pre-planning gives your family and friends peace of mind.
• Pre-planning gives your loved ones direction of your wants and desires.
• It saves you money.
• It's easy. Anyone can do it, and you can change your mind at any time.
• You can pre-arrange by online, email, phone, at our office or in your home.